Wednesday, February 07, 2007

sigh of relief......somewhat.

last Tuesday I went in to get my hair done. I was sick of the at-home black hair dye. I was intially going to go back blond, slowly, but then spotted some red highlights I just had to have. Not knowing what and how much junk was on my hair, the outcome was just as unknown. But, they turned out beautifully! That is until I washed my hair on Friday. Yep, they turned orange. No biggie since we were expecting it. So I went back in Saturday to get some more red put back on. Not knowing how long it would last. I ended up putting bright blood red in and it look GORGEOUS!!!! I was so happy. But the final outcome would be when I washed my hair. So I hopped in the shower this am and prayed it wouldn't wash out. I stepped out of the shower and YES! it was still there. I could breathe a sigh of relief.

We've come to the conclusion, finally, that we are going to rent for a while when we move to La Grange. We really want to take our time and find some land down there. So, for the past week I've been trying to find rent houses. And since I'm not there, I'd have to call my good 'ole dad to do some work for me. Every house I've found thus far, he's shot down. "You can't live in that part of town." "That's not the best neighborhood." "That house is in real bad shape." "I think you can find something better." "They are asking too much." I am about at wits end. But my luck is turning arond! I found one yesterday that sounds nice and since the lady knows my mom and dad, she offered us 1st pick. I made the call to dad who was worried because "part of that street isn't so nice looking." Well, I just got the call from mom who states the house is old, but the rooms are huge, new flooring, paint and a nice fenced in back yard. I can breathe a sigh of relief, somewhat. The bad part - -- - it's a 2/1 BUT has an additional room. HOLY CRAP!!!!! Kreg and I are still really worried if we can do this. We are moving from a 3 bedroom, playroom, 2 1/2 bath house. But, as of right now, we only use 1 bathroom. The kids have NO interest in theirs. The boys really want bunkbeds but I'm still not keen on them sharing a room. We shall see........

0 comments: