Thursday, November 02, 2006

the tooth from H-E-L-L strikes again.

yep, I landed myself back in the dentist chair again today :(

last Tuesday I went in to have my stitches removed and still had quite a bit of swelling. they put me on another steroid pack but said things would improve, just be patient. that night, the crown on the tooth cracked. no biggie, dentist said when I am up to it, they will replace the crown.

this Tuesday I started having some pain and noticed the tooth was cracked in 2 places. by this afternoon the pain was getting intorable so I made the dreaded call.

anyone who has ever had anything stuck in their teeth can feel my pain with this one (or at least try too). turns out a part of my crown actually broke off and was jammed up in my gum, causing pain. imagine something stuck in your gum for 2 days, except mine was porcelain. needless to say, my gums have taken a massive beating.

after 2 root canals, a crown, an apicoectomy, and now this, I hope my troubles are soon over.

1 comments:

Amy York said...

AAhhhh!! That sounds freakin horrible. On a non-related note, are you up to watching Jax on Wednesday while I go spend the day at a 1790's Pioneer Farm with a bunch of snotty four yr olds? No?